  • From: "Jodi Distilli" <djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:55:32 -0400

> #4: From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Eating Dirt

I'm beginning to wonder about this. This summer I have a pretty good problem
with ants (the tiny ones). When we took the puppies outside on the lawn, a
couple of them were 'like crazy' sticking their noses in the ground,
scratching at ground a little bit.  My young guy, Adam, 4 months old, sticks
his nose into the ground, rather quickly as if he spotted something. He
really looks comical when he does it, but it's clear something has caught
his attention.

So I wonder, do you have ants. I hear they're great protein. <jk>

My sons says when he squishes them he can smell them on his fingers, so they
definitely stink.

jodi distilli

www.dinovagsd.com