  • From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:09:12 EDT

For many many years I was NEVER bothered by any of the poisons..Then one
day after being scraped on the arm by a lawn mower blade that I was changing
(and I guess was full of poison) I developed PI so bad, it looked like I
had  Leprosy  and to this day I can't even look at the stuff...and tahnk God
for  TECHNU  !!!  FloB

In a message dated 7/21/2009 4:40:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Msg: #6  in digest
From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Poison Ivy, Sumac, Oak
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:39:53 -0700

Do  sensitivities to poison ivy, oak, sumac, etc. change through life?
Does anybody know?  I could walk through all of it when young,  but
haven't been around any it in many, many years.  I did see  some by the
hiking trails in Colorado, but didn't bother checking  out my
sensitivity :-)  <VBG>

**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)