  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:14:25 -0400

Doc,
I am pretty new to this list....I for one, thank you for what you provide. A
list where opinions are spoken, ideas tossed about, frustrations, acheivements,
and sorrows are shared. No one has to agree with anyone but we often do as much
as we don't. I have learned a lot from this list, the knowledge is incredible.
Thank you for this list. I am sorry you were treated so poorly by a coward.
Pam

5. The list does not have an agenda - only to provide a safe place for people
who want to talk
about Breeding, showing etc

6. Since rule breakers are PRIVATELY emailed, nobody knows WHO is receiving a
reprimand.
The letter accuses the admin of this list of allowing certain people to post
without consequence.
Please ask anyone, everyone is always treated equally - ASk Ed, Ask Evan

7. SUbjects are closed to prevent FIGHTING - not to meet any agenda.

This list has been a very time consuming labor of love for the breed.

Today I wonder why I bother

Again, this list has NEVER been moderated.  When you send a post, it goes tothe
mail server
and out to the list

The coward Mailed this From SouthEast PA

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com