  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

My response:
Heck, I'm still a newbie--but it's fun, and I would be delighted to tell you
what I've learned!  OR go talk to that lady over there---she knows it all!
Actually, I am so enthusiastic about showing, and getting others involved, I
will talk to them as long as they will listen!
Pat Evans

________________________________
From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:56:09 EDT
Subject: Re: Bad Behavior, or Why our Clubs are dying out...

Here is a difficult scenario...You have been approached by a friendly
newby...she wants to know everything all at once. You are both watching the
class, and she wants you to tell her what is happening, and worse, she wants to
know why some dogs are placed above others... She wants to know which are
the  better dogs, and why. What can we do in this scenario? We have all been
here...it is an interesting problem.  Syd
**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.