[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V3 #1452 - National sites

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Nikirie98@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:05:56 -0500

Thank you --- I was about to say the very same thing.  a coast is a coast.
La. is along the Gulf coast --- Ha!  TNX     Norma no L
#1:     From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: National entry support by state
#2:    From:  Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: National sites
#3:    From:  Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: litter  registration
#4:    From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman  <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: puppy  weight
#5:    From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: puppy weight
#6:   From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
#7:    From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx

Msg:  #1 in digest
From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:55:40  -0500

I think we have already seen what happens when people avoid a  national -
Beaumont
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

------------------------------

Msg:  #2 in digest
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:27:48 -0500
From: Sandra Kozub  <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I  certainly agree with this & hope that each region has the best  possible
site for the National.
Sandy

Sandra Kozub
KcK  Kennels
http://iweb.tntech.edu/rkozub/kennel.htm

------------------------------

Msg:  #3 in digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:54:04  EDT

Not only that, if you give them  your e-mail you get nice coupons from
dog.com and I'll bet you have  your papers & stuff in the mail by  Monday:)

I did one on line  a few weeks back and was blown away too!  I wasn't  sure
I could  do mine on line (mom is a Canadian bred, although they do have her

DNA on file), so thought I'd have to do a paper app.  I dropped  the
registration dept an e-mail early AM and had an answer before 10  AM.  VERY
 user
friendly!

Now, the color on my all-in-one  printer is having issues...bet I don't get

the same service from  HP...sigh....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of  Dual Titled TC'd  Champions
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 6/23/2009 7:43:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Has  anyone  registered a litter on-line lately ?  I did today, and was
just
TOTALLY blown-away !!!  for the sire & dam sections (if you own  BOTH  sire
& dam); they listed ALL the dogs I have ever  registered !!!!!!! (or  maybe
all dogs that were registered  "Karizma's" whatever -  HOLY COW
!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All I had  to do was click on the two parents and plug in
the DOB of the
litter  !!!  HOW EASY is that ??????  Congratulations  to AKC  !!!!!!

Iza   Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

**************Check all  of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email  Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)

------------------------------

Msg:  #4 in digest
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:22:09 -0400
From: Iza  Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A week or so ago, a lady wrote & asked me what puppies  should weigh at
certain ages cuz she was considering purchasing a puppy from  an
inexperienced
breeder and they were of German lines.  The puppies at 4  weeks old weigh
3-l/2 lbs.  (the largest one)  I wrote her back that  I thought that was on
the small side, but perhaps because they were of German  lines.  Now she
wants
to know what puppies should weigh at 6 weeks and at  8 weeks of age.  I see
she also e-mailed LauraG@xxxxxxx which sounds  familiar . . .
What does the List think German Shepherd Dog puppies should  weigh at these
ages ?

Iza  Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

------------------------------

Msg:  #5 in digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:30:06  EDT

That IS small.  I start worming  early and they are usually over 5 lbs
then.

I just vet checked a  litter at 6 1/2 weeks and  they were all between  12
and 14  lbs.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual  Titled TC'd  Champions
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 6/24/2009 8:23:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
[...]

Msg:  #6 in digest
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robert  Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Until the 3 Mich clubs can do the PR we'll never have a Natl. We  have the
facilities just not the support.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake,  Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner  of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of  Ketlyn's Black Widow

--- On Tue, 6/23/09, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From:  edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [  SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National entry support by state
To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Cc:  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 11:08  PM

And when has Michigan, Illinois or Wisconsin had one? Wait!  Wait! Michigan
had a Nationaql in 1971, I think?
Ann
www.edangsd.com
From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:04:03  EDT

In a message dated  6/24/2009 5:56:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx  writes:
think we have already seen what happens when people avoid a   national -
Beaumont
Sally

Thanks  Sally.........

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds   since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont   (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"Wisdom is the result of a   lifetime of  listening"..unknown
**************Check all of your email  inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)

End  of showgsd-l Digest V3  #1452

Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of Sel Ex Champions Maxwell and Gilley, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner
0f 70 champions and 19 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award

06:23:00