  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:50:58 -0400

 Hi Iza;

 9AM.

Cathy

has been added to our website.  I think there is a mistake in the Final
Placements ( BOB, BOW, BOS) for Sundays Show.  These will be corrected as
soon as I verify results.

>   If anyone has some pictures they would like to have posted from the
shows, please send to me at gericoshep@xxxxxxxxx and mark show pics in the
subject line.  I will be glad to post them.

>   Check the unofficial results at www.gsdceva.com.
>
>   Gerry
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #3 in digest
> From: lollark@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: SPAM
> Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:59:20 +0000
>
> Spam is a problem--fortunately they are easy to spot in the address so I
don't read them. Somewhere between 5 and 10 per day in the last couple of
days.
> Karen
> -------------- Original message from DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx: --------------
>

> > I have been experiencing a significant increase of SPAM in the showgsd
list
> > - is everyone having the same problem? I thought the List had
significant
> > filters to keep this trash out. Am I the only one? Please let me know.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > DK

> > POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the
original
> > author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind
> > are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the
> > Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER
> > OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL
> > PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL temporarily deleted due to AOL issues

> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #4 in digest
> Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 05:20:34 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: SPAM
>
> I noticed it too.  Not pleased, but used to it. My msn account always has
close to 50% junk in my main box and a notible amount in my junk file too.
But it is easy to tell the difference so I too just delete it all.
>   sheila
> lollark@xxxxxxx wrote:
>   Spam is a problem--fortunately they are easy to spot in the address so
I don't read them. Somewhere between 5 and 10 per day in the last couple of
days.
> Karen
> -------------- Original message from DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx: --------------
>

> > I have been experiencing a significant increase of SPAM in the showgsd
list
> > - is everyone having the same problem? I thought the List had
significant
> > filters to keep this trash out. Am I the only one? Please let me know.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > DK

> > POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the
original
> > author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind
> > are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the
> > Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER
> > OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL
> > PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A
> > VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
> >
> > For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL temporarily deleted due to AOL issues

> POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL temporarily deleted due to AOL issues

> Sheila of Miami
> Mernydex GSD's
> Loving Obedience Dog Training

>  Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #5 in digest
> From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject:  PETITION FOR A REFERENDUM TO RESCIND HEART - Form Appro
> Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:06:19 -0400

that's
> 20,000 signatures.
>
> The message is - WE NEED VOLUNTEERS.  We need to canvass neighborhoods, we
> need petitions at businesses, and we need to take petitions to club
> meetings, shopping malls, ball games - any appropriate public gathering.
If
> you want to have the opportunity for a public vote to rescind HEART, now
is
> the time to act.
>
> As petitions are filled, they can be turned in to the Albuquerque City
Clerk
> (City / County Bldg. - 11th Floor, Phone: 505-768-3030).  Or, if you
prefer,
> send them to me.  To keep a running count, please let me know how many
> petitions you have turned in.
>

> Ron Gustafson
> 505-864-3513
> ron.gustafson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> ****************
>
> PETITION FOR A REFERENDUM TO RESCIND HEART
> (Approved by the Albuquerque City Clerk on June 1, 2006)
>
> Wording on the petition is a follows (CONTACT ME FOR THE OFFICIAL
PETITION):

> Petition for Referendum on Albuquerque City Ordinance F/S O-05-135, known
as
> the Albuquerque Humane and Ethical Animal Rules and Treatment (HEART)
> Ordinance
>
> The undersigned affirm that they are voters who are presently registered
> vote in the City of Albuquerque and that they sign this petition
voluntarily
> in support of a referendum to rescind the HEART ordinance.  If the
required
> number of valid petition signatures is filed with the City Clerk, a
special
> election shall be called allowing voters who are presently registered to
> vote in the City of Albuquerque to vote "For" or "Against" rescinding the
> HEART ordinance, pursuant to the Charter of the City of Albuquerque,
Article
> III, Section 2.  Any person knowingly providing or causing to be provided
> any false information on a petition, forging a signature or otherwise
> signing a petition when that person knows he or she is not a qualified
> elector of the City of Albuquerque, may be convicted of a fourth degree
> felony.
>
>  =======================
>

> Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
> "A lie gets halfway around the world before
> the truth has a chance to put its pants on."
> ~ Winston Churchill
> www.rihadin.com
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #6 in digest
> Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:15:02 -0400
> From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Time??
>
> Can someone please tell me what time the Futurity starts tomorrow ??
Thanks -
> Iza Kabuska
> http://www.karizmashepherds.com
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #7 in digest
> Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:23:43 -0400
> From: fred velten <vhvgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: wda members
>
> do we have any wda members in the northern new jersey lower new york
state area interested in helping form a wda club??????  please e-mail
privately to fred velten

> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #8 in digest
> Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:25:23 -0400
> From: fred velten <vhvgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: dog trailer
>
> anyone know of where i can buy a new or used dog trailer for behind my
suv...needs to be in the tri state new york area...please respond privately
thanks fred

> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #9 in digest
> From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Memorial Day Weekend Accomplishments!
> Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:40:47 -0400
>
> It is a little late but  have been very busy  trying to get ready for my
daughters graduation this week  but here are the results of our efforts for
this weekend!
> First  we went to the Butler County KC show  Sat early am and came home
with another win for the big black guy
> Adelhund's Midnight Cowboy.   Thank you so much to judge  Peggy Mickelson
for the nod and WD BOW.  This now gives Jake 7 points,  one major, all
owner/breeder handled.

> We then headed home to pack the rest of the van and start our journey to
the GSDC of Central Ohio show on Sunday.   Jake placed 3rd in his am bred
class with his buddy Terry showing him  in a very quality filled class.
But that was not the end of Jake's day.  He then went into the Rally ring
and earned second place with a score of 94 for his first leg in Rally
Novice.  He still wasn't done yet ,  he  then went to the temperment test
and earned his TC title in grand style.    This dog does whatever I ask him
to do  and  I couldn't be prouder of him.

> On Monday at the  Futurity  Jake brought home wood with a 4th place in
his Junior Maturity class.    Thanks to Terry once again  for a superb
handling job.     One would think a big all black dog would melt in the hot
sun and humid temperatures we had there  but  not my guy  he sailed around
the ring   and could have kept on going for more.

> So all in all we had a vey nice weekend.   Just wanted to thank the Ohio
clubs for finding such a nice convenient sight to hold the shows.
Hospitality was great  hotel was wonderful  just love being able to stay on
sight for the shows.  You guys did a great job!