  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:29:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/2006 4:42:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #2 in digest
From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 17:12:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Crop/dock ban in NY
Karen typed about [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Crop/dock ban in NY on 13 May 2006,
at 17:03:

I'm really sorry for shouting, but you are much mistaken. This
movement *may* have started out with that intention, but it
has been totally corrupted. Animal "rights" is now about
control of people's personal property... as in, what dogs
truly are. Nobody wants to see animals be abused.
Unfortunately, that's not what today's animal activists care
about. They are all about control and, eventually, taking away
your right to own the dog breed of your choice by ending all
dog (and cat) breeding! First, they'll go after the purebreds.
But eventually, they'll get around to ALL domestic animals.

--> I was about to give the definition of ANimal Rights. Animals cannot have
rights,
but they need to be protected from abuse. THEY CANNOT HAVE RIGHTS. The
above definition is perfect!

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com

To ALL:
  In my personal opinion, and take it for whatever it is worth...Every Living
thing on this Earth has RIGHTS!!! .
RIGHTS  to  be free from Abuse by those more Powerful..
Free to forage for food  and shelter for themselves and their young..

 With  DOGS  AND DOMISTICATED ANIMALS  that WE Control, and CAGE  and
virtually HOLD CAPTIVE,  then  we should be Kind and Loving Caregivers and
Caretakers.
Otherwise, we disentegrate into   unthinking and uncaring and unloving ,
voracious ' Beasts' far worse than anyone of us could imagine...JMO Barb
Williams