  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 10:28:29 -0400

not wrong, read the whole story
Pam
Becoming wild in the wild
The familyâ??s inside dog underwent a fundamental personality change to survive
in the great outdoors. â??She had become quite wild and vicious,â?? Griffith
told the Brisbane Times. â??She wouldnâ??t let anyone go near her or touch her.
She wouldnâ??t take food from anybody

Msg: #2 in digest
ubject: Sophie
ate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:36:01 -0400
rom: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30088069/
ee the whole story........she was loving and excited to see her owners.
rong

   #1: From: "J & L Ealy" <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
       Subject: Re: Sophie
   #2: From: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
       Subject: Sophie
   #3: From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
       Subject: Re: Nightmare 2<>ATTN: *Looking for AR Activists & Rescu
   #4: From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
   #5: From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
       Subject: Re: Nightmare 2<>ATTN: *Looking for AR Activists &
   #6: From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
       Subject: Re: News of the board meeting
   #7: From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
   #8: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
20      Subject: Always room for religion
   #9: From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
       Subject:  URGENT!  New Additional RPOA List-Serv
   #10:    From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Msg: #1 in digest
rom: "J & L Ealy" <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ubject: Re: Sophie
ate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:26:16 -0400
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30088069/  This is the story I saw when this
irst happened.
im
 Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:36:01 -0400
 From: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx

 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30088069/
 see the whole story........she was loving and excited to see her owners.
 Wrong Evan.
 Helen

 ===========================================================================>
OST is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original
uthor and of=2
0GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind

ANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
F ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
S A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

indows Liveâ?¢ SkyDriveâ?¢: Get 25 GB of free online storage.
ttp://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_042009
------------------------------
Msg: #5 in digest
ate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:48:08 -0700
ubject: Re: Nightmare 2<>ATTN: *Looking for AR Activists &
rom: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
And it's being touted as a "moneymaker" for the petstore!  Reputable is a good
ord, Jamie.  There are rescues, unfortunately, who are not reputable and that
s growing as people are seeing the way the wind is blowing, and taking dogs in
o SELL, saying that adopt (buy) don't go to a breeder.
This was started back in Octobe
r '08 and several pet stores have now (well, one
or sure, and a couple more I have "heard" about) have switched over to
selling" rescue dogs.  (Beverly Hill Pets?  Now South Lake Tahoe??)

akes ME up in the middle of the night.

tormy

tormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
he information gathered by the volunteer[s]
     can then be handed over to the appropriate rescue group to be
     'processed', if the retailer desires to participate.

eah, like any reputable and caring rescue group is going to turn their orphans
ver to a pet store.....not.  Or let these AR's know where they are....
  Maybe we should have people pretend to do this and have our own spies in
hese organizations to keep a log of their activities and find something we
ould nail them on....are there any spies already out there, Stormy?
  Jamie

-
tormy Hope
ww.carpoc.org
KC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
unshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
SDs and more

-----------------------------
Msg: #6 in digest
rom: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
ate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:52:19 EDT
ubject: Re: News of the board meeting
In a message dated 4/30/2009 7:14:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
LG440@xxxxxxx writes:
his is what I know. Gail didn't make it, Tish ran the meeting.  No one
hrew any food. No one stormed out mad, no one came  down with the swine
lue,
one went home to get a divorce,  no one served a law suit on anyone
lse,
nd the  club was not  dissbanded.

nd you forgot one thing.....Kathaleen Strong  apparently has resigned from
he board.

olly

rillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
ember GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
KC
The greatest discovery of any  generation is that a human being
an alter his life by altering his  attitude"-William  James
*************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
esktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
lick.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs)

------------------------------
Msg: #7 in digest
ate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:55:33 -0700
ubject: Re: News of the board meeting
rom: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
We ARE an interesting group of people.  Weird, but interesting.
tormy
LG440@xxxxxxx writes:
his is what I know. Gail didn't make it, Tish ran the meeting. No one
hrew any food. No one stormed out mad, no one came down with the swine
lue,
o one went home to get a divorce, no one served a law suit on anyone
lse,
nd the club was not dissbanded.

nd you forgot one thing.....Kathaleen Strong apparently has resigned from
he board.
Molly

-
tormy Hope
ww.carpoc.org
KC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
unshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
SDs and more

----------------
-------------
Msg: #8 in digest
rom: ELG440@xxxxxxx
ate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:00:26 EDT
ubject: Always room for religion
In a message dated 4/29/2009 3:55:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edkar@xxxxx writes:
od  Bless you, St. Evan.
e need more like you.
Other than that obvious one, can Jews be saints?  Or did that mean  street?

van L.  Ginsburg
sgard German Shepherds
ttp://www.asgardgsd.com/
here Type Movement and Temperament  come  together
*************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
esktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
lick.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs)

Msg: #9 in digest
rom: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
ubject:  URGENT!  New Additional RPOA List-Serv
ate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:02:28 -0400
PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!