  • From: "edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx" <gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx>, "midwall@xxxxxxxxxxx" <midwall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:19:56 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry, Sarah, it doesn't work that way. I remember having someone call about
Mechanical Bull, asking about three problems that may have been in his line..
After thirteen litters I told them he hadn't produced any of the three problems
. They bred to him and got all three . It takes two and you never know what may
pop up out of different combinations or even full sisters.

Ann www.edangsd.com Home of AOE Am Can Ch GV KOBE RN,BN,CD,TC,CGC,TDI,CHIC,ROM,
 AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley RN, TC, ROM , AOE Sel Ex Ch Maxwell RN, TC, and Sel Ch
MmmMmm Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 106 champions and 26 ROMs. Proud
receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 2:55 PM, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Honesty? Transparency?..... In the DOG WORLD?.....Sarah, is marijuana legal in
your state? FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App