  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niceavery@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:22:01 -0500

Ch. Jacomar's Attilla.
I think he was a Sel.Ch.Stormhaven's Dolf son

Michel
in Montreal

  #1: From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: sables
  #2: From: "Cudjoegsd"
<cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: Sables
  #3: From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  #4: From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  #5: From: tiffany bartley
<joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>>
  Subject: HUGE CONGRATS TO CH. HALEY FROM JOELLE
  #6: From: CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx<mailto:CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx>

  Msg: #1 in digest
  Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:59:12 -0500
  From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>

  Does anyone remember Lido vom Johanneshaus (sp)?? I believe Ernie Loeb
owed him or imported him for someone, I can't remember, that was many moons
ago.? I think I was teenager then, LOL.

  From: "Louis Christina"
<louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>>
  From: "Cudjoegsd" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:02:33 -0600

  Louie C. mentioned Beau of Fran-Jo which made me think of all of the
gorgeous sables in the Waldesruh line bred by Bob and Phyllis Denton.  Come
on old timers lets name a few of the Waldesruh sables.  D.D.

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #3 in digest
  Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:02:38 -0500
  From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>

  I loved Aspen's movement.

  Kathy, I agree with you except I would have to add Ravenhaus Noah to the
list.
  Beau of Fran-Jo was another favorite. ___Louie

  I I would have to go with Leroy Brown and GV Aspen of Fran Jo....man, what

wrote:

  > Here is my favorite Sable... SeaShore-BH's Eat My Dust of BigRbre  AKA
  > Cruiser  :)
  >

  > Paula

==
[...]

  Msg: #4 in digest
  Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:07:16 -0500
  From: charangsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:charangsd@xxxxxxx>

  Another beautiful sable. You'll have to ask Bobbie how she doubled Rusty.
Funny story.

  Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:10:35 -0800 (PST)
  From: tiffany bartley <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>>

  Sorry for the delay in this congratulations post since we spend so much of
our day divided between doggy duties and changing diapers we seldom look at
the computer these days so with out a phone call we sometimes miss huge
chunks of information. However I did see today that Gale Baumans beutiful
Haley finished in style in Florida this week!!!!! We add our own thank you
to Kent Boyles and I believe judge Bo V, for putting the finsihing touch on
Ms. Haley! We started Haley out and she was handled by Joann to two
placements at the National back to back years, several competative major
reserves, her first major, and a Reserve at the competative Mid West
futurity. As handlers, trainers, breeders and owners many of you can agree
that dogs that visit your facilities also become a part of your dog family
and Haley was no different for us. She has left her paw prints on our hearts
and no matter where she goes or what awsome wins she obtains in the future
nothing will change where
   she came from. Congratulations also to Sandy Card we know how important
this was to you! Also last but never least congrats to BAD BOY!!!!!! With
Ch.Haley Bad Boy is just one more step closer to his ROM!!!!! We thank Sandy
for sharing this hunky beutiful dark boy with us. We are very proud of him
and he has wormed his way both into our hearts its easy to see why Bob and
Sandy love this dog so much!!! Bad Boy has some exciting youngsters that
will be out this spring and we are proud to promote them along side the
DaVinci, & Alvin kids. Here is to a healthy and sucessful new year! We are
going to raise a glass to Haley, Bad Boy, and the new year!
    Tiffany (&Joann)
    Joelle Kennels
    Where promoting the German Shepherd breed is not just a business but
rather a way of life
    Standing at Stud
    Am.Ch.SaterHaus's BadBoy TC HIC OFA
    AOE DaVinci
    AOE Alvinnnnnnnnnnn
    Ch.Caralons QED JD Drew v Bleibtreu (GV Bull x Ch.Caralongs Wings)

  ---------------------------------
  Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo!
Search.

  ------------------------------

  Msg: #6 in digest
  From: CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx<mailto:CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:15:32 EST

  Can someone Please send a pic of Noah? He was "before my  time"

  Michelle Kaeser
  _www.jovonkennels.com_
(http://www.jovonkennels.com/<http://www.jovonkennels.com/>)
  Signer GSDCA Breeder's Code of  Ethics

  http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489<http
://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>

  End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #83