  • From: Halwend@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:17:48 EST

I'm quite sure we're discussing the temprement test done in the breed ring
and not the separate Temprement Certification test which I really like to put
on
my dog.  A certification can be handy for a number of activities as well as
insurance and the like.
Incidentally, I shall be forever grateful for Spell Check.   But he only one
that really gets to me is allot or alot because I worry about little things
that couldn't possibly matter less.  Perhaps I'm wrong and this is acceptable
but I always thought it went like "a horse"  "a dog"  "a house" "a lot for a
house and a dog" .  or alotta stuff maybe--whatever.
Just how LITTLE can a thing get ? LOL  Lets just try to keep our temprement
certification tests.