  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 09:56:14 -0500

Amy and LuAnn please accept my condolences for your losses. It seems like no
matter how much time we get with our sweethearts it is never long enough.
God Bless
Pam

Msg: #2 in digest
From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Degenerative Myelopathy
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 00:34:38 +0000

Hi Everyone,
                            I lost my 10-1/2 year old girl Jenna last week to
this horrible condition. It was just awful watching her go from a healthy happy
girl in less than six weeks to the point where she could hardly stand up. The
worst part is she acted like a two year old even up to the end. She played and
ate good and squeaked her toys and even jumped on the bed. Her best friend Mick
is just moping around the house now, even though there are two other girls to
play with. It makes me just not want to have anymore dogs.
Justrock's Jenna By Jessie ( 07-05-97 - 02-28-08 )

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises, Tortoise Rescue

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Shaynah passed away
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:11:25 -0500

We had to make that horrible decision to put our girl Shaynah down on Friday,
she fell asleep peacefully and is no longer in pain.  She was 15 yrs. 3 mos.
old.  We've had her since she was 7 wks. old.  We were so lucky to have her
that
long.  She's been the sweetest, gentlest girl.  If it weren't for her hip
dysplasia, she would still be here, but it was not meant to be.  She is now
with
her companions Damian and Brendan (whom she outlived in years) and my mother,
who was Grandma to her.  Rest in peace my sweet baby girl.
LuAnn