  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 07:02:52 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2015, at 12:07 AM, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST. HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO BEFORE
HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l Digest Sun, 17 May 2015 Volume: 02 Issue: 523

In This Issue:
#1: From: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: emails
#2: From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: emails
#3: From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
#4: From: "carolyn mckenna" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: Re: Couple of brags...
#5: From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
#6: From: "Joannie" <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Regional and Futurity results
#7: From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
Subject: MP Fut/Mat
#8: From: Alycia <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: David's big win
#9: From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Results from the GSDCA Regional held in No CA are posted
#10: From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Results from the Mid Pacific Fut/Mat shows are posted
#11: From: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
#12: From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>

Msg: #1 in digest
From: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 07:25:51 -0700

I keep getting e-mails from people of the list that say hi how are you click
on the link to see about oprah, is there a virus somewhere? I never open the
link but the emails come from people of this list.
Just wondering.

Giselda
Giselda Lok & Art Still

BIM Mirajastas Let Er Rip

Mirajastas Cowboy Take Me Away (pointed)

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 09:32:43 -0500

Good thought, I NEVER open them. Probably infected.
Gary in Wis
On May 17, 2015, at 9:25 AM, <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I keep getting e-mails from people of the list that say hi how are you click
on the link to see about oprah, is there a virus somewhere? I never open
the link but the emails come from people of this list.

Just wondering.

Giselda
Giselda Lok & Art Still
BIM Mirajastas Let Er Rip
Mirajastas Cowboy Take Me Away (pointed)

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 07:40:14 -0700

The address of those emails are not the addresses of the persons. They are
not from people on the list. Pfishers.
Stormy

On May 17, 2015, at 7:25 AM, <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I keep getting e-mails from people of the list that say hi how are you click
on the link to see about oprah, is there a virus somewhere? I never open
the link but the emails come from people of this list.

Just wondering.

Giselda
Giselda Lok & Art Still
BIM Mirajastas Let Er Rip
Mirajastas Cowboy Take Me Away (pointed)

Stormy V. Hope

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 08:36:40 -0700
From: "carolyn mckenna" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)

To expand on that Cowboy brag, Carolyn, another of our Cowboy kids got her
first points last week
She is the fifth of that litter out of our Boss grand daughter to be
pointed, two are finished and two need only majors. We REALLY like that
Cowboy !

Carolyn McKenna

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Couple of brags...
To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 10:38 PM

Our Champion Mar Haven's
Last Cowboy Song HSAS already attained his ROM last year...buthas another
new Champion
daughter this month bred by Mary Tropek.Champion Brandiwyne's
Shocking Sequel ( called Sassy )
CONGRATULATIONS to Mary as this
is the second one in this litter to finish. Cowboy looks and feels great at
over 9 yrs...and
still runs the show here at Mar HavenA young male we bred, sired by:
Expresso x our CH. Rainy.....Mar Haven's Back To The
Future ( called Rocky ) who is owned by Hae J Lee was
Reserve Futurity male under judge Cindy Bartley
at the Mid Pacific Futurity
yesterday. Carolyn
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 12:17:11 -0400
From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)

I just got one from me. I didn't open it. Ignore anything that comes from
me. Evidently there is a virus, but that is probably good advice for the rest
of my posts as well.

Evan

From: "Joannie" <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 11:15:31 -0700

Hi all,

I did not get home Friday as I expected to so I wasn't able to get the
results to Michel Ebertin until this morning. We appreciate your patience.
I'm sure Michel will get everything posted on the PC site as soon as he can.

Joannie

---

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 11:39:03 -0700
From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx

We got in late Friday for the show. Joannie was there making sure we had
shade for us and the dogs. Joannie made sure we knew there was a free lunch,
some muffins, and asked if we needed anything. Joannie was the first to come
up to David and let him encourage him with showing in the Maturity. Joannie
was making sure the shows were running great and picking up trash. Did I say
that Joannie is AMAZING? :) Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Now one little complaint. I know my dog was not in contention...I've had my
contention dogs and he is not. (in fact my past contention bitch is behind a
couple of the winning dogs this weekend!) I still LOVE my dog and am having
a great time. With my broken foot I hobble around to double where my handler
wants me. One gal is in the whole of the doubling area and I just want
by...I say excuse me to slip past and she spouts 'No I will not and there is
no excuse.' REALLY?

I love all my babies. I sold a pet puppy to a gentleman that wants to show.
I didn't know he wanted to show otherwise I would have given him a different
puppy. He had a GREAT time showing in Amateur and so did David who showed
the bitch. His little girl whom he adores and who adores him and is his
little juniors dog. Thank you to ALL who supported and clapped for them!
Cindy Bartley was a joy and a peach to give them the same courtesy as
everyone else!!! I highly recommend her doing more judging :) But that same
gal was making nasty comments within my earshot and the earshot of this guy
who just started in the GSD's. Thank God my son didn't hear her. I had to
talk to him and tell him most everyone else is not like this, they are more
like the Joannies and Cindy's of the GSD world.

Thanks for letting me have fun with my dogs. It was a GREAT Friday! Picture
of David and Libby to follow :)

Alycia

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 11:57:19 -0700
From: Alycia <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>

Iéí~º&›$ÿ2†â•î-1zøœ

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 12:46:36 -0700

The results from the GSDCA Regional held on 5/15 are now posted on the
GSDCA site.
You can access the results from this page:
http://www.gsdca.org/events/conformation/current-results

If the above link does not work then go to the GSDCA website:
http://www.gsdca.org
Then select the following, in sequence: "Events", "Current Results"

Once you are on the proper page:
Then scroll down to the "May" area and click on the link for this show.

The posting will be updated as soon as photos of winners are received.

Regards,
Michel Ebertin, Team Leader
GSDCA ShowResults Team

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 12:49:18 -0700

The results from the Mid Pacific Futurity/Maturity held on 5/15 are now
posted on the GSDCA site.
You can access the results from this page:
http://www.gsdca.org/events/conformation/current-results

If the above link does not work then go to the GSDCA website:
http://www.gsdca.org
Then select the following, in sequence: "Events", "Conformation", "Current
Results"

Once you are on the proper page:
Then scroll down to the "May" area and click on the link for this show.

The posting will be updated as soon as photos of winners are received.

Regards,
Michel Ebertin, Team Leader
GSDCA ShowResults Team

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
From: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 19:13:08 -0700

Evan the last one I got was from you, I deleted it.
Giselda

From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 19:55:45 -0700

If you click on the From address, you will see that it isn’t from Evan,
although Evan’s name is there. Junk mail
Stormy Hope

On May 17, 2015, at 7:13 PM, <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Evan the last one I got was from you, I deleted it.

Giselda

I keep getting e-mails from people of the list that say hi how are you click
on the link to see about oprah, is there a virus somewhere? I never open
the link but the emails come from people of this list.
Just wondering.
Giselda
Giselda Lok & Art Still
BIM Mirajastas Let Er Rip
Mirajastas Cowboy Take Me Away (pointed)

Stormy V. Hope

End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #523

is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html