  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:45:42 -0500

Brown could face fines of up to $500 for each citation. It was the
kennel's
> first negative inspection report in five years.

Stop it! She apparently gets inspected every year. this was the first bad on in
five yrs. If you know her personally and have had horrible dealings with her,
speak up, if not, back off and let it go.
This is as bad as the AR's telling us who, what and where we can and can not
get a dog. Why do you insist on going for the jugular without knowing anything
but what you read? AND we all know we can believe everything the press writes.
Why court trouble? Send an email to Bidden if you are so concerned, but the
GSDCA would be foolish to anything than offer congratulations on his selection
of the finest breed of dog in the world.
I wish he would have picked an American Bred GSD but he didn't so what? It is
still a GSD. I am thinking she is not stupid enough to let him pick from a sire
and dam that was known for producing unhealthy pups or pups with poor
temperaments. I can't wait to see this pup grow up and shine. I can't believe
the trainer was also so stupid he can't tell a good shepherd breeder when he
sees one.?
?Just be glad he didn't pick one of your pups, or you would be the one who
anyone and everyone who ever had a bad thought about you would be crying to the
press and saying how the dog you sold them was sick, crippled or any number of
things wrong with it. Every dog "warden" would be looking under every pepple in
your kennel.
She has a lot of dogs, more than I?want, but that is how she makes her living
as do many American Bred kennels. Anyone who runs a kennel for a living is a
target for being labled a puppy mill, I have had people call me and say they
would never buy from a very prominent CA kennel because they felt it was a
puppy mill, it isn't. Same with a breeder in the Houston area. For every
unhappy person you find, you have a happy dog buyer. On this list we have seen
people turn in dogs to shelters and then jump on the breeder for not doing
anything about it only to find out the breeder didn't know and when they found
out they corrected the situation. Hummm could that have happened to her?
Do unto others really applies here
Pam

 Brown could face fines of up to $500 for each citation. It was the
kennel's
> first negative inspection report in five years.
>
> Brown, of Spring City , who also operates as Jolindy's German
Shepherds,