  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Culzeans1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:16:04 -0800

where do you live? I live in Kalmias B.C. Canada and my dogs  in over 20
years have never needed flea protection. I just want to know where you are
so if I go there I can have my dogs on a good flea protection?
Emilie
From: "Betsy Reinier" <betsy1r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: new  flea tablet?
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:48:32 -0800

I just learned of  a chewable beef favored tablet for fleas. It's called
Comfortis."the first  FDA-approved,chewable tablet for killing fleas"
Has anyone heard of it  and/or tried it?  I've used bio-spot (which didn't
do
a thing for my dog)  but this new pill the dog swallows. Wouldn't you think
that would be bad? It  works for the inside out. If it's strong enough to
kill
the fleas on the  outside, what is it doing to the inside of the dog?

What are your  feelings on this?  I need to get something else to try on our
old dog.

Thanks,

Betsy

9:31 AM