  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:10:51 EDT

Not even going to try highlight, reply:-)...although I think it was all the
poster's fault for the garble....not mine.....LOL)

Our Dancer was a pet quality bitch with the same great pedigree as her CH
litter sister( who produced problems throughout, imo) and her Ch siblings from
litters before and after her.   But she produced some really, really great pups
and got a line going that is remarkable.   (she did get one point:-)

If she would have been turned down for a breeding, that would have NOT
furthered the breed and I am so appreciative of the stud's owners who gave her
the
chance.

Dancer's Dancers are on my website...all 9 years old now, but her progeny
live on.

My original post said to look at the pedigree and the litters, the progeny
and the siblings, more than the dog and I think I'll stick with that

Stormy
http://www.FairhopeGSD.com
Dogs love is different. It requires no return.

Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites,
no registration required and great graphics â?? check it out!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redirhttp://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)