  • From: "Jeanne" <majapoodles@xxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:06:07 -0400

I can think of a few judges that do not allow hairspray in Poodles.  One in
paticular will not allow in the ring but if you win he waits till you spray
them  up for the picture.  Ed Bivin will allow hairspray but you had better
not have the can ringside.

This gentleman is actually judging GS now.

Ed Bivin will allow hairspray but you had better not have the can ringside.

Jeanne