  • From: Culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:11:44 EDT

I don't live in CA any longer but I sure hope you guys get a national there
as well. Just cause I like any excuse to go visit family and friends and if I
could go to a great show as well........well there is no downside as I see
it!!
Pam

In a message dated 10/3/2008 7:18:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Msg: #7  in digest
From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  National entries
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:52:01  -0700

Boy...do I agree with Sally ! Evan has been telling us  that California
people get to the National's usually in larger numbers  than other states.
And the stats below prove it !! However, as we know the  GSDCA National's do
not get to California that often.
Obviously, we  would all like to see the national close enough to our home
state, to be  able to attend with out flying or having to drive for 2-3 days.
I think it  is  important that consideration be given where the GSD A members

are.

When will we once again hear "California here I come" from the  members and
exhibitor's ??

Beryl Eshom
Arelee
Davis,  CA