  • From: "Madeleine Legault" <malegaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:48:55 -0400

To Tiffany, Joan and all other people who were close to him:

I wish you my sincere condoleances for the death of this great dog.  Alvin
will never be forgotten, he did so much for the breed and will always be
remembered through is progenies.

Madeleine Legault, Quebec, Canada
Radisson Kennel Regd Perm.