  • From: fboese@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:58:25 -0400

On Memorial Day weekend His WD & RWD came out of the 12 - 18 class .? RWD is a
Jamiroquai son/ out?of a Ch. Ivana Daughter.? FloB

    #1: From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes
    #2: From: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: metal leash holders with sheep
    #3: From: caggra@xxxxxxx
        Subject: New Litter Brag/Stud Dog brag!
    #4: From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes
    #5: From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    #6: From: caggra@xxxxxxx
    #7: From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: GSDCA Illustrated Standard project

Msg: #1 in digest
From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:34:16 -0400

If anyone else reported this from Ballston Spa, I'm sorry if I'm
repeating the news, but people should know.  Houston Clark does it
again.  Besides the "no clapping clause", he told my friend's handler
that her puppy must be dysplastic. (Yeah, the puppy had a little bit
of rear!)  Imagine if he had said this to a newbie with his/her first
pup--the owner would've been devastated.  I watched him judge shelties
later, as a couple friends had some super dogs entered.  THEY said
that they will never give him an entry again.  'Nuf said.
Penny

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:17:58 -0400
From: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx

 I got mine from Mary Tripp and it is gorgeous!

Ileana

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:33:35 -0400
From: caggra@xxxxxxx

We are very proud to annouce the arrival of 7 large, robust puppies (5 boys, 2
girls) sired by our boy Cade of Fran-Jo (Sel Jake x Sue of Fran-Jo), out of our
girl Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan "Taylor" (Alvin x solid black GQ
daughter)??? Most appear black & red so far, with one girl & one boy being very
very dark and very extreme

Taylor is being an incredible mother so I will forgive her for keeping me up
all
night when I had to be to work very early this morning!? <vbg>?

Jeff Pyle? & Nick Fedorow Jr
Windfall

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:40:42 EDT

[...]

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 8/11/2008 6:35:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

If  anyone else reported this from Ballston Spa, I'm sorry if I'm
repeating the news, but people should know.  Houston Clark does  it
again.  Besides the "no clapping clause", he told my  friend's handler
that her puppy must be dysplastic. (Yeah, the puppy  had a little bit
of rear!)  Imagine if he had said this to a  newbie with his/her first
pup--the owner would've been  devastated.  I watched him judge shelties
later, as a couple  friends had some super dogs entered.  THEY said
that they will  never give him an entry again.  'Nuf said.
Penny

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-1
28-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Gee, I just showed to Houston Clark recently  with my
Best Bitch in Maturity(GL)  and she went Winner's
Bitch and Best of Breed. She is fairly extreme and he
didn't say anything about her hips. I have found him
to be one of the better all breed judges putting up
more of what breeder judges would. Ann
--- Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If anyone else reported this from Ballston Spa, I'm
> sorry if I'm
> repeating the news, but people should know.  Houston
> Clark does it
> again.  Besides the "no clapping clause", he told my
> friend's handler
> that her puppy must be dysplastic. (Yeah, the puppy
> had a little bit
> of rear!)  Imagine if he had said this to a newbie
> with his/her first
> pup--the owner would've been devastated.  I watched
> him judge shelties
> later, as a couple friends had some super dogs
> entered.  THEY said
> that they will never give him an entry again.  'Nuf
> said.
> Penny

> POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the
> property of the original author and of GSD
> Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
> any kind are permitted without prior permission of
> the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l
> Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
> REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL
> WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
> MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
> VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
> BE PROSECUTED.
>
> For assistance, please contact the List Management
> at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

===========

Ann

Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch Gilley and #1  Dam Muggles -
owner/breeder of 66 champions and 19 ROMs

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:06:02 -0400
From: caggra@xxxxxxx

I have always found Houston Clark to be one of the better "all around" all
breed
judges.?? I know in the past he put up Sel Ch GunxNRoses, as well as our Ch.
Cagney.? I recall him generally putting up breed type and nice balanced
movers.?
He has generally been very nice to show under too.?? I am sad to hear someone
had a different experience and hope that one or both were just having bad days,
because I look forward to showing under Mr Clark again.?
Jeff

From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:07:50 EDT

Kathaleen

It is August 10...........did you mean September 25??  Surely  something as
important as the Illustrated Standard cant be rush in 2  weeks.........I don't
think this is enough time for artists to submit their  work. Sheesh.... mail
services alone are a problem.

I am no artist, but my children are, and they take pride, and time, with
their work. We do have a lot of talented people in the membership, however with

the e-mail system being so bad the last few days, most wont even see this
notice for a few days.  How about placing an ad in the Review?  That  will
secure
more artwork submissions.

Just an observation, and maybe a suggestion, that the deadline needs to be
extended.  The next board meeting is not until the National, so there is
really no rush.  How that say goes.....everything worth it is worth waiting
for?
<G>

And Thank You to you and your committee for taking on this task. Hopefully
you get lots of assistance from the artist to make it what we all hope for.

Ileana

In a message dated 8/10/2008 11:51:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  Illustrated Standard Committee is searching for volunteer  illustrators
willing to work on the Illustrated Standard project.

If  you are interested, please submit previous illustrations/artwork to
myself  at inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by August 25, 2008.

Thank you in advance  for your interest,

Kathaleen Strong

Illustrated Standard  Committee

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-revie