  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:44:22 -0400

You??put this into words perfectly!!!!? Always a victim.
Pam

From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:31:23 EDT
Subject: Re: Congo story, from the horse's mouth

Connie....please...they got a court order to take pictures.

"The 75-year-old had puncture wounds and lacerations to her forearm, chest
and head, police said."

The 75-year-old victim, Constance Ladd of Branchburg, suffered four apparent
bite wounds to her chest, right shoulder, right forearm and head, along with
other less serious lacerations from the animals, officials said.
The owners decided on their own to have the dogs euthanized, Guy James and
township animal control officer Mark Johnson said. Congo and one of the other
dogs was 2 1/2 and the other two dogs were 1 1/2 years old.
Officials said it's not clear how many and which of the dogs actually bit
Ladd or what provoked them, although township police detective Sgt. Ernie
Silagyi said the police officers responding to the scene indicated there "were
obvious dog bites."
"At 11:15 (Tuesday) night, the emergency room doctor called me to say this
was definitely dog bites, not scratches," Johnson said. The animal control
officer then secured an emergency order from Superior Court to have pictures
taken of Ladd's wounds, and the photos were taken early yesterday morning.
It would just make my day if these people never got another dog.  They  have
one left and CLEARLY, no matter how they chose to spin it, a multi-dog
household is not for them.  They "find" themselves in situations that go  bad,
and
of course it's the media's fault, it's animal control's fault, it's the
polices' fault, the judges aren't fair, everybody has it our for them, the ER
can't
tell the difference between a scratch and PUNCTURE wounds...so much for
personal responsibility.

And now "poor" Mr. James had to go and tell his children what he had to
do...let me help him.  "Kids, mommy and daddy made a series of  irresponsible
decisions.  Our irresponsibility lead to your grandmother and  another person
being hurt. The consequence of our actions is that two of  our dogs and their
offspring lives were cut short.  We are very sorry for  our actions. We are
especially sorry for the pain, both physical and emotional  that our decisions
have
cause others.  We are sorry for the turmoil we have  put you through for the
past year."

(Of course, I'm dreaming.  He'll continue to play the "blame everybody  but
me game" and the next generation will learn from his example.)

Grrrrrrrr....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

?