  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:46:38 -0400

Here is what is bothering me and I am not sure if we have one photographer for
the whole event or if others take photos of obed, herding, and the
conformation,but it seems to me that if all things being equal and the
photographers can all do the same thing, if the one who has a little bit more
experience with indoor shots, is not a member of our parent club, does not
support our breed either by belonging to our parent club, local club and or
entries to our shows, and the others do support us( meaning our parent club)
then why not give them a heavier weigh in for consideration? And if there were
only 3 to choose from and 2 support our club and one doesn't, well IMO the job
should go to one of the 2 or split between the 2 who financially as well as
"spiritually" support our breed. Since it looks like all 3 can do the job why
not give it to one who helps to support us? Would it hurt to give back to those
who give to us? I don't know but this is going to be my first national and
 I hope it turns out well for everyone.
Pam

Msg: #14 in digest
From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:07:56 EDT
Subject: Re: Nationals Photog...why not a GSD person?? Makes no s

In a message dated 6/6/2008 8:17:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Pdragon 4
writes:
we  didn't see the bids and don't know what the requirements  were.

You are right we do not know the requirements but we Know  the other two and
we know exactly the quality of their works, they are Shepherd  People in and
out period. We have had so many years in a row of frankly bad  photos and it is
hartbreaking to go select and end up with a crapy picture or  one you can not
afford to share with everybody.

This is just my opionion and apparently many other people as  well.

Deb