[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V2 #1090 /Re Two types

  • From: fboese@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:54:01 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:18:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V2 #1090

showgsd-l Digest    Fri, 15 Apr 2005    Volume: 02  Issue: 1090

In This Issue:
    #1: From: "MelanaGSD" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Stud Dog Brag
    #2: From: "Walter J. Riback" <quinda@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: St. Augustine May Specialties
    #3: From: CANINEHERO@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: WDA & World Competition
    #4: From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Fwd: Saying good-bye to my Sel. Ch. Kena, OFA, TC, ROM a
    #5: From: "shephaven" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: WHAT HAVE I DONE?
    #6: From: "randy oesterle" <oesterle@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: bite problems
    #7: From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
        Subject: congratulations to gsdca of detroit
    #8: From: margaret lassh <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: mail
    #9: From: margaret lassh <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Moving
    #10:    From: "John DeHope" <HyHope@xxxxxxx>
    #11:    From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: List mail?
    #12:    From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
    #13:    From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
        Subject: was small National entry? / two "types"

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "MelanaGSD" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:34:24 -0400

At the Atlanta Kennel Club show yesterday and his first time shown, Barick's
Dipster of Melana was Best Puppy and RWD from 6-9.  Handled by Scott Yergin.

Dip is from the first litter sired by our gorgeous GV Scoop son, Melana's
Murphy's Law. He the first of many promising Murphy kids who will be hitting
the
show ring once old enough! ; )

Congratulations to Dip's Breeder/Owner Barbara Stamper. His dam is GV Bull
Durham daughter, Gem-N-I's Missmic Top Design.

Melana Shepherds is very excited to have recently acquired the pick bitch from
the repeat breeding of this puppy.

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "Walter J. Riback" <quinda@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:59:35 -0400

Sorry, but the note below contains the wrong phone number for our Show
Secretary, Jackie Sanders.  The correct number is 904/285-7348.
Walt Riback

From: CANINEHERO@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:14:49 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/05 11:55:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ELG440@xxxxxxx
writes:

> What is this unattainable profile that fits the International  scene that
> our
> American Bred Dogs don't quality for??    If we  don't have a dog that can
> compete......why do we want to be part of the  competition???   I don't get
> it?
>     Maybe because we are all German Shepherd people!!!!!!  I have two dogs
> that are breed and raised and trained in the USA and they do very well.. But
> it is work....Mike

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:32:25 EDT

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "shephaven" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:47:44 -0300

Probably.
Wayne

I wonder if I have been set no-mail for something I may have done  wrong.

Randy

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "randy oesterle" <oesterle@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:04:21 -0500

Hopefully someone can give some advice on this...  ;o)

I'm wondering when to give up on this puppy.  We have a lovely puppy who has
one side of her mouth that scissors, the other doesn't AT ALL.  The lower
canine, in fact, is on the inside of the upper canine.  I'm even concerned
about the tooth causing problems with the upper jaw.  There seems to be no
problem at this moment.  This puppy will be 6 months in a week.  Has anyone
seen this?  Is there still a chance that it will correct at this age?  All
the permanent teeth are in, also.

Thanks in advance,

Gina Oesterle

Royal T Shepherds

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:06:52 EDT

Great job - I just received the premium list for the GSDCA of Detroit by
email.  awesome idea  and saves on printing and postage

give this club a gold star

Sally
The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex

http://danann.netfirms.com
http://www.freewebs.com/embroiderybysally

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: margaret lassh <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>

I have not receiving mail like normal.  whats going on with the list.  No one
has anything to say.
Margaret
Calyspo GSD's aka Megatar GSD's
http://mail.yahoo.com

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: margaret lassh <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi list,

I am moving to the South.  I have just bought a home in Louisiana and will me
on
the move by the 25th of April.  I cant wait.  I have a brother there and will
be
helping him in is business and setting up a kennel.  At that time I am changing
my kennel name to Calypso GSD's.  And everyone will be welcome to Calypso with
they come down for shows.
I am looking forward to the shows down that way.  I remember that they were fun
in the past ( I lived there in 96 and 97.
I will also be looking for clubs to join and get back into working with other
German Shepherd people.
See ya there
Margaret
Calypso GSD's

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
From: "John DeHope" <HyHope@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:02:16 -0400

Hi Randy,
-
It sounds like a wry mouth to me. The adult teeth have already set their track
and this is probably permanent. If the canine tooth does cause a problem,
simply
have it removed.
-
John

Hopefully someone can give some advice on this...  ;o)

I'm wondering when to give up on this puppy.  We have a lovely puppy who has
one side of her mouth that scissors, the other doesn't AT ALL.  The lower
canine, in fact, is on the inside of the upper canine.  I'm even concerned
about the tooth causing problems with the upper jaw.  There seems to be no
problem at this moment.  This puppy will be 6 months in a week.  Has anyone
seen this?  Is there still a chance that it will correct at this age?  All
the permanent teeth are in, also.

Thanks in advance,

Gina Oesterle

Royal T Shepherds

MANNER
ALL

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:07:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/2005 12:12:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
VSabiaB@xxxxxxx writes:
> I haven't received list mail since early this morning is something wrong?
> Please don;t tell me it is AOL ?
>
> thanks,
>
> Vicki

Can't say. I am having no trouble receiving the list mail, and I am on AOL.
In fact, I get quite a bit of it!

Chris K

"Do Right and Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family Crest

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:09:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/2005 1:09:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:
> HMMMMMMmmmmmm Anybody have any "dirt" on these two.
> Now seems like a good time to talk about them!!!   <G>

TOOO FUNNY, Carolyn!!!  I am getting everybody's post about not getting mail!
 Go figure!

Chris K

"Do Right and Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family Crest

------------------------------

Msg: #13 in digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:17:28 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/2005 11:52:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
we have  TWO very different dogs that show under this standard...let me
explain.....In  Feb. I went to Chicago to a three day specialty show (stayed
only
two  days)..it was a fairly large entry saw some very nice dogs....two weeks
later  I went to Denver to see a four day all-breed show (stayed only two days,
the  entry was 80 to 90 total...saw some very nice dogs...here is my
point....the  so-called all-breed dog is different than the so-called specialty

dog

Well, and as the spring specialties have started, I'll throw in the thought
that within that particular venue, there are many interpretations of  "type".
Don't get me wrong, some very nice dogs, just to my eye not a lot  of
continuity.

Kathy

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_

End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #1090