  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:08:56 -0400

Great response!!!
Pam

Msg: #7 in digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: GSD numbers in shelters
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:42:50 -0400

Gee...I must have been labouring under the delusion that ALL dogs were of
concern to responsible breeders...
gee, how altrusitic I must be!
    On the other hand, I do know that part of the reason we are having to
face all this stinking anti-dog legislation is because there are people out
there who STILL say "Oh, it isn't MY breed."
    How limited is your vision, anyway?
Peggy