  • From: "Sandy Staack" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 04:12:45 -0700

                 Donsta Kennels
2011MW,Res-BIF Dog,2011 U.S.SELECT Am.Ch.Donsta's High Five (KOBE)
         Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA
    2006SW,BOM.Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA
         2010 Utah National ,Reserve Winners Bitch
 BIAF & 2010MW,BOM,CH.Donsta's You Had Me at WOW
                            Donsta's X's & O's  (pts)

                              **** WEBSITE UPDATES******
                                          http://donstakennel.com/

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:08 AM, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO BEFORE
HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l Digest    Fri, 17 Oct 2014    Volume: 01  Issue: 925

In This Issue:
    #1:    From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Special Puppy
    #2:    From: "MARILEE WILKINSON" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "marifiorigsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
        Subject: Jane Kerner
    #3:    From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
    #4:    From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
    #5:    From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Showgsd-l New Application - Jeffrey Glenn

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:56:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If anyone knows of or has puppies in the Glen Cove, Long Island, NY area please
contact me with details. This is for my grandkids so it has to be special. :)

Kathy

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:51:07 +0000 (UTC)
From: "MARILEE WILKINSON" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"marifiorigsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)

 Jane Kerner, You are an amazing Christian woman. Through your love for a
fellow mother who has lost a son, you have achieved another jewel in your crown
of many. Others must know of your love of your fellow man. You have given me
hope in my sorrow thru "Lament for My Son". I will read this in time. It is
still very difficult to get thru days, but I will succeed. I will give you a
hug next time I see you. You are my hero. In memory of my son SSGT John Linden
Jackson. THANK YOU.Marilee WilkinsonMarii-Fiori ShepherdsMarileeHome of
Mari-Fiori ShepherdsAKC Breeder of Merit

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:44:46 -0400

I feel the same way about Jane. She is the prime reason I go to the National
each year. I have never kept that a secret.

You are my hero. In memory of my son SSGT John Linden Jackson.
THANK YOU.Marilee WilkinsonMarii-Fiori ShepherdsMarileeHome of Mari-Fiori
ShepherdsAKC Breeder of Merit

Evan

Jane Kerner, You are an amazing Christian woman. Through your love for a fellow
mother who has lost a son, you have achieved another jewel in your crown of
many. Others must know of your love of your fellow man. You have given me hope
in my sorrow thru "Lament for My Son". I will read this in time. It is still
very difficult to get thru days, but I will succeed. I will give you a hug next
time I see you. You are my hero. In memory of my son SSGT John Linden Jackson.
THANK YOU.Marilee WilkinsonMarii-Fiori ShepherdsMarileeHome of Mari-Fiori
ShepherdsAKC Breeder of Merit
is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original

any
post.

MANNER
ALL

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:22:15 -0700

There are so many resources in our club. There are
people who have faced everything imaginable and
who are willing to help others who face those
challenges. Not the least of our resources is Jane
Kerner. Thank you Jane, for just being you! We are
more than an association of individuals. We are a
family.
Dave

 Jane Kerner, You are an amazing Christian woman.
Through your love for a fellow mother who has lost
a son, you have achieved another jewel in your
crown of many. Others must know of your love of
your fellow man. You have given me hope in my
sorrow thru "Lament for My Son". I will read this
in time. It is still very difficult to get thru
days, but I will succeed. I will give you a hug
next time I see you. You are my hero. In memory of
my son SSGT John Linden Jackson. THANK YOU.Marilee
WilkinsonMarii-Fiori ShepherdsMarileeHome of
Mari-Fiori ShepherdsAKC Breeder of Merit
==========================

---
is active.

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:33:03 -0700

Please reply in private
Please wait 5-7 days before welcoming Jeffrey in private

On Oct 17, 2014, at 12:48 PM, dogtrainerexpert@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by
> , (dogtrainerexpert@xxxxxxxxx) on Friday, October 17, 2014 at 14:48:09
> and Regulations set forth therein as well as
>
> List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
> the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of
> America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American
> Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au
>
> List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of
> the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently
> qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC
> events, that I am in good standing and not under

> sublink: rules.html
>
> name: Jeffrey Glenn
>
> City: Burton
>
> State: Ohio
>
> clubs: GSDC of Northern Ohio
>
> 2_sponsors: Madge Kline -Leslie Beccia
>
> Description of Dogs: I own 2 male and 2 female dogs.
>
> Biography: I've been in the gsdcno for 3years.I'm on our
> board.attended and showed in my first
> national's.I do obedience training. and love
> dogs. especially German Shepherds.
>
> Method: regular delivery
>
> electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this
> application is correct

> REMOTE_ADDR: 75.187.220.237
> HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.2; Win64;
> x64; Trident/6.0; MAARJS)

Stormy V. Hope

End of showgsd-l Digest V1 #925

http://showgsd.org/mail.html