  • From: "carol cameron" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gsdmaven@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 20:53:18 +0000 (UTC)

Does anyone have results from yesterday's tracking trial?CC in Vegas
     On Sunday, October 5, 2014 10:07 PM, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST.  HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO BEFORE
HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l Digest    Sun, 05 Oct 2014    Volume: 01  Issue: 846

In This Issue:
    #1:    From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Working Class Males Final
    #2:    From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!!!
    #3:    From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
    #4:    From: Tanya D'Armand <kvarbox@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject:
    #5:    From: "Greg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"geschette@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
        Subject: Re: Working Class Males Final
    #6:    From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
        Subject: Magic Marker
    #7:    From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
        Subject: Sunday evening
    #8:    From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Sunday evening

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 17:09:15 -0400
From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>

VA Nino von Tronje SchH3, AD, BH, KKL1"a"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-f27gbCSoI

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 22:07:06 +0000 (UTC)
From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

lol.  Okay , what if I promise not to post anything silly, crazy,
controversial, or funny! I can Do It!  Dr. FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 18:18:09 -0400

folks we are witnessing metamorphosis!    I can't happen, won't
happen....could it???
Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    LOL

Whoops, its not midnight yet....sorry Stormy

Molly

lol.  Okay , what if I promise not to post anything silly, crazy,
controversial, or funny! I can Do It!  Dr. FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

OMY GOSH!  I’m so tuned into Facebook lately!!! DUH!!!!
Your are absolutely right… I should have put him to nomail for the
announcement!!

Stormy

On Oct 5, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Molly Snider <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> dropping the rules are so BAD for him....I say laughing.
> It is cold here today and had to turn furnace on....NOW I think I am missing
> TX!

Stormy V. Hope

is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 23:46:25 +0000 (UTC)
From: Tanya D'Armand <kvarbox@xxxxxxxxx>

I hope that is might be allowed.  I have had someone contact me looking for a
nice pet quality Pembrook Welsh Corgi in the southern area.  Either Florida,
GA or Alabama.  Does anyone know of a breeder that might have pups.Thanks.
Tanya D'Armand
Owner KVAR Box
WWW.KVARBOX.COM

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Greg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "geschette@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 18:49:42 -0500

Thank you
Linda

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 5, 2014, at 4:09 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> VA Nino von Tronje SchH3, AD, BH, KKL1"a"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-f27gbCSoI

> POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
> in any post.

> PROSECUTED.

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html
------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for
DMARC)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 21:51:12 -0400

Evidently now Select Magic Marker is now ROM.    She has been bred to
Exxon, and when we get back from the National we can  look for another litter
from Markie.

As soon as we get the information to Helen, we can use the A  designation
for The K Dog.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German  Shepherds_
(http://www.asgardgsd.com/)

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for
DMARC)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 21:53:36 -0400

I suppose I should think about packing.  I have to leave  the house AIS at
3:30 in the morning, and will be in St. Louis  tomorrow.

All I have to remember is to bring my laptop and some clean  underwear.

I should be able to remember that.

Oh yes, I have the medals for the Juniors, and please remind  any entered
to come by and get the gold pin to wear during the show.  I  have one for
each entry.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German  Shepherds_
(http://www.asgardgsd.com/)

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 19:15:41 -0700
From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>

Best wishes for success and fun to everyone at the National.
*John and Rita Lacher*

End of showgsd-l Digest V1 #846

http://showgsd.org/mail.html