[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V1 #220 thisa and thata

  • From: EllenH33@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:29:54 EST

In a message dated Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:08:03-0500 NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
1. I live in New York
2.my dog and bitch were entered in Savanah. I did not make the entries
3.my dog is out of coat and too thin and home for RR. I was not showing him
at all for the next two months.
4. I got a phone call monday before thanksgiving asking me to please come
down (1000miles)because if I did the major would hold
5. i had already made other plans for Thanksgiving.Its a big thing in our
family I was not planning to come.
6. I rearranged my very busy schedule and drove 20 hours each way with three
dogs. I am not young
7. It was a hard trip. I was exhausted. My dog who is an open dog was entered
in Am bred for that show. my bitch was in open and I had another bitch along
because there was no way to arrange boarding her at such short notice and
would you like to pay my bills for that?

Norma, look at what you posted.  Me thinks you have a handler who takes
advantage.  Nothing new for this particular handler.  I've seen it time and
again.
Shame on you for falling for his BS.  Please don't be mistakenly misguided by
blaming Georgia hospitality.  :-(

***From w.NY***
http://www.geocities.com/jeenellyn33
Age is just a Number