  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:58:37 -0700 (PDT)

I will see if one of the local members of the Eugene club knows who this person
is.

  I am sure she would love the business.

  Terry

gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Sandi I'd love to get the info on the quilt lady myself.
Brenda
New Hampshire Area

#1: From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AKC has problems too / And so do we.
#2: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The Blame Game
#3: From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Futurities and regions
#4: From: "DIR"
Subject: GSD Quilt lady in Oregon
#5: From: ANN SCHULTZ
#6: From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
#7: From: Ken and Pat Downing
Subject: questions and answers
Msg: #1 in digest
rom: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
ubject: Re: AKC has problems too / And so do we.
ate: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 01:42:50 +0000
ontent-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
From: Carolyn
To: ;
Date: 9/16/2007 4:39:50 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities and regions

Thank you Julie!!! I agree with you completely ....100%!!!
I have thought about it from every angle that I can think of and I can
ee absolutely no way that
decreasing the Regions will benefit the Futurities in ANY way!! I might
sound good'...but it isn't.

# 1. You cannot have a Judge that dwells within the same Futurity Region
udge your Futurity.
Right off the top we have eliminated volumes of Judges for our
ocal Futurities.

Factor in: The numbers of Exhibitors and Breeders will not suddenly
grow" with this change....we will
have the same numbers involved and we have just made it more difficult
nd expensive for those same
Breeders or Exhibitors to get to a Futurity with that one single change.
The COMMON factor that all Breeders/ Exhibitors give for their cutting
ack and no longer participating
in Futurities is EXPENSE...expense of traveling, Motels, and Handlers.
ith that single change we
will have made it more expensive, farther to travel and less handlers
vailable!! I absolutely do not
understand the reasoning of thinking this could possibly be an
mprovement for those that make up the
Futurities ......and that is the Breeder/ Exhibitor/ Handlers.
I might look good on paper when you get out charts.....but in reality it
ill make it much harder for more!!

# 2. There of course are always some that will fly or drive "anywhere"
nd some that WILL fly to a Futurity
for some specific reason, dog or Judge. BUT THIS WAY....we are making
t a REQUIREMENT!!

Carolyn marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com