  • From: "Laura Konig" <mrstitanium@xxxxxxx>
  • To: EllenH33@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:36:39 -0500

I know many people that loved this man.
Considering that he is dead, I am sure they would consider both of your remarks rude and unkind.

From: EllenH33@xxxxxxx
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V1 #146
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:20:56 EST

In a message dated Friday, November 19, 2004 7:55 AM NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:
>> Obviously Sherry never knew Lamar Kuhns. Lamar did not give a damn who
>> you were. He put on a show in the ring and if that involved yelling at
>> the owner then he did. Nobody took it seriously. He had a waiting list
>> for clients. I fired him when he failed to show up for a show.

Lucky Sherry. Lamar was a talented handler and pompous jerk who handled once
for me. THAT was once too many.
***From w.NY***
http://www.geocities.com/jeenellyn33

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.