  • From: gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:37:54 -0400

Ditto on the Bio's~ It's been great!! This year more than ever we all need to
be educated. Thanks to all that have taken the time to share and to post it.
Peace
Brenda

    #1: From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: One BIG catalogue?
    #2: From: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Closed Session
    #3: From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: What Is Happening In Our Club
    #4: From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: advisor
    #5: From: "Carley Parson" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Keep the Bios comming
    #6: From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: MISSING MEETINGS
    #7: From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: NonGSD - St. Clairsville Ohio KC B-OB match and rally
    #8: From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:38:10 -0400
From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Most cluster shows and multiple day shows have only ONE catalog these
days...have had for a while now...and entries for all the days are included.
I don't think that would be possible for shows held at different sites,
like the Futurities, tho...   Otherwise that old rule is pretty much
long gone.
Peggy
judy wrote:

>This would be great....except AKC WILL NOT PERMIT A CATALOG TO BE SOLD AND
>GIVEN OUT UNTIL 1 HOUR BEFORE SHOW STARTS
>this would prevent selling catalogs with a 9 futurities in them.
>Judy
>judsohngsd@xxxxxxx

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:45:47 EDT

Following up on Peggy Kurz note - before we take up arms, please note that
the Annual meeting is closed to outsiders - meaning that it is for Members
Only and your membership card or other means of identification is required
before entering the meeting.  I will bring a current listing to verify
membership
status at the door.  This rule has been in place since I joined  the Club many
years ago.  I proposed to do away with this practice last  year before I
realized that it was part of our By-Laws and thus requiring AKC  endorsement
and

membership approval before any change is  effected.

Regards to all,

Dania Karloff

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:49:00 -0700

Hello Tom,
At the board meeting in July, Lew read charges against Margery Golant.  One
of the charges, the most damming for us all to comprehend, was that she made
radical changes to the Terms and Agreements contract concerning the Hunte
application. Lew spoke in such a way we were all convinced Margery Golant
had done a horrible horrible deed.  Changed official paper work and then
sent it to Hunte's attorney.  After the facts were all known, what Margery
Golant did was make a few changes to the paper work with our attorney's
permission as she felt it was very wrong to sign the paper work as it was
written.  She wrote alleged on a few lines and a few other non threatening
words I don't recall at this moment.  Be also advised that this was the
number one charge against Margery Golant and at the conference call meeting
this charge was dismissed, allegedly because Margery needed a couple of
weeks to get a response from the GSDCA attorney and the vote was no one
wished to wait for this response so the charge was discarded.
For the record I never signed the "Terms and Agreements" papers that were
passed around in the bar in July before the board meeting because I did not
agree with them and so of course would not sign them.
Sharon Allbright
Corresponding Secretary GSDCA
From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:51:06 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2007 5:32:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Dir@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
This is  so true.  I am not sure how this could come to be but her years as
part of the PC officers and board would be welcomed as a stabilizer.   Sandi
From: "Carley Parson" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:51:59 -0400

I just love reading about you people Runnning! I only had Two bIO'S , Gotta say
they were very Intersting, both of them!!!!Those guy's  took the time out to
E-mail me their Bio's , and  i love it!~!!!!!! Hey guy's" BIG THANKS" for
taking
time out to introduce your Selves, Loved your Bio's and you know who you are,
Please feel free to send more Bios my way cause i love readining about you Joni

Carley Parson
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:10:15 -0700

Tish, I agree. It's not just about missing, but about why and what
arrangements you make to get your job done, be it through asking someone to
fill in or as Margy did, doing it over conference call.

I THINK I remember that the rule was changed because Blanche had a hard time
attending meetings. No one wanted to throw her off!
Cyndy

From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:21:17 -0400

Just wanted to let you know about our match coming up on September 29th in
Cadiz, OH.  Breed, obedience and rally.  FMI or a flyer, email me at
brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
LuAnn Kennedy
SCOKC Publicity Chair

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:15:08 -0700

Tish,   THANK YOU SO MUCH for clarifying all of this so well .....as you
usually
do!
This and Ginny Altman's clarification should help some understand why a few of
us are
not happy about Margy's so called ....... "removal".
 Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net

[...]

End of showgsd-l Digest V1 #133

http://mail.aol.com