[ SHOWGSD-L ] <showgsd> JR HANDLING AND SPECIALTY CLUBS

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:37:01 EDT

Mike, DawnMarie and Anthony
       we (GSDCSNH) offer JRs at our show, oh ya and congrats ANTHONY on your
BEST JR , we found that the kids seem to enjoy a rosset and some McDonalds
gift certs.. helps cut down on expences and if we have no JRS we are only out
the rosset
   sure wish there were more kids involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Em
who IS NOT going to supply and KIDS for JRS ( except maybe my Nubians)

> Dawnmarie and Anthony,
>
>    Speaking as much as I can for the Santa Maria/San Luis Bay GSDC, as
> Showchairman, I can not remember when the last time we had a JSHW enter.
> Thiscoming February is the first show in a few years that our club has not
> offered it. The only real expense that I am immediately aware of would be
> theribbons and first place trophy. Our club even coerced Paul into filling
> inas Judge for JSHW last year when Jenn judged our Sunday show. There were
> noentries, so it was not necessary, but we did and still do appreciate the
> offer.
>
>    Our club would love to offer JSHW again, if there will be a need. We do
> not charge for entries for JSHW and would love to have some come up.
>
> Mike Gray

Emily "The Leashlady"
with
ChSweeperROM/ROMC's and her kids
SelChSootCD, SelChLucasROMC and SelChCindy
keeping me entertained
brownhill-kysarah.com