[ SHOWGSD-L ] showdogsforsale.com

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:34:56 EST

Anyone know who this is?  How they got so many kennel names and who  is the
Admin???  Email as follows:
Kathy

We invite you to visit our new site www.showdogs4sale.com this site is
dedicated to Helping breeders of AKC show quality dogs find show homes. We are
equally dedicated to finding Show dogs for the fancier involved in the sport of

showing AKC show dogs. Both sellers and buyers should understand that the
administration of showdogs4sale.com in no way endorses those who advertise on
our site or those who purchase dogs from us. We encourage both buyers and
sellers to check references and make sure that all agreements are in writing.
www.showdogs4sale.com currently is available serving owners and seekers  of
dogs in the Herding, Toy and Working Groups. By the Feb. 29, 2006 the other 5
Groups and the Miscellaneous Group will be online.
There is no charge for this service at this time and all ads are placed
within 72 hours or less.
Thank you for considering showdogs4sale.com
For questions or ad submissions please email admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Administrator