[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: show question

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:37:29 -0700

I fully agree............but there are always some that decide to leave
early......it may not
even be the show but something going on with dogs or at home......it's just a
fact.

  From: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, snowyrivergsd@xxxxxxxxx,
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 9:53 AM

  As one who often travels long distances for a good Specialty weekend......I
  wholeheartedly agree.
  There will always be some exhibitors that have lost all weekend and know the
  competition is the
  same on Sunday and if they don't win Sunday morning either......they pack
  up and leave for the
  afternoon show on Sunday.    They have the choice and you still have their
  entry.
  At least we have FOUR judges to show under or choose from  for the long
  drive.....and for
  bringing a handler you have more shows for his expenses also......it's
  tiring....but it sure frees
  up more weekends for exhibitor and handler.........and the Clubs get it done
in
  one day each.

  Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  www.Marhaven.com