[ SHOWGSD-L ] shoes and ships

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 9:45:31 -0400

Got a fast call from Lois Gregor last night and along with Paulas posts took a
trip back to California
Congratulations to Harley from his friend Jack. Yes JR is a great handler
Congratulations to Bounder from his sister Harvey
Got an email from Steve Donahue (the coach of Cornells Sweet sixteen Basketball
team and a video of Green Dragon Day which we architects celebrate every year
on St Patricks Day. Cheered my head off for Butler and West Virginia where they
stay in school to graduate. Will be cheerong for Duke today and their Senior
Team.
Got lots of work done at home
Will be back at Dog Shows next weekend
See ya round the QUAD