[ SHOWGSD-L ] shipping question 500 crate

  • From: Sander-Haus <sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:03:25 -0400

so i have a dog i paid for in illinois and i am trying to get her to virginia.
we had a flight booked that took a 700 crate out of chicago but had to cancel
it. that was a couple of weeks ago.
now i called united back and no planes take that size crate until dec 7. well
she was bred and is due in november so that won’t work.
i booked a non stop from chicago to dc but it’s a 500 crate. breeder of this
dog is 3 hours with traffic from chicago.

can anyone flying to the national email me privately and let me know if they
expect no issues with a 500 crate and how big their dog is?
this is a 62 lb female and of course the “ears touching” thing is the question.

thanks

susan

Sander-Haus German Shepherd Dogs
www.Sander-Haus.com
Members of GSDCA & GSDCA-WDA.
Signers of the GSDCA Breeders Code of Ethics

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html