[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: shedding

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Zoe Doc <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:18:38 -0800

I don’t know which one that was, but if it was last year and NYC, DiBlasio
dropped the poor animal and it died of internal injuries a short time
afterward.  THIS year, they brought in a plastic tunnel… not taking any chances.

As a silly side note, USDA gave the Zoo notice because they had allowed a
non-approved, not trained person handle an exhibition animal.

Stormy