[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: shared information

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <susan-sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:17:58 -0500

Hi, Susan,  Your post below -- is in response to one I made.  I've been told
very often that I'm TOO MUCH
an open book --- Please    share    in a every day bark bark manner what you
are indicating to/for/against  ME?
IF    I     muddle things up it certainly is not on purpose.   I'm sorry if
I've offended anyone, it is NEVER MY
INTENTION TO DO SO.     I know some folks who do feel this way about me and
I will always appreciate
them and, quite often folks who, like you - maybe - feel I'm          what
ever   otherwise.      Norma no L