[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: shampoo/conditioner question: SHOW SEASON PRODUCTS

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:44:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/2009 1:09:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
For the  last couple years, I have used Show Season Animal Products--I
get my  stuff from Mackie Rader, in the East.  The Papaya shampoo--I
have never seen anything like it:  it is a deep cleaner and leaves  the
individual strands of hair squeaky-clean and smelling  great!  And I
use the Lavender shampoo on puppies--again, it is  phenomenal.  An
added bonus--it can be diluted 16/1, so it's  economical too!!
Penny in NY

That Papaya stuff is GREAT!!!

Ileana
**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your