[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: shampoo/conditioner question

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:43:15 EDT

Hi Cynthia,

There are a number of new shampoos out there, but most keep returning to #1
 All Systems Super Clean and Conditioning.  The Cindra line of dog products
 is another old favorite.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 7/25/2009 8:56:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi all,  I am looking for recommendations for a good GSD
shampoo/conditioner.  I  typically use any generic human brand I have around,
but want to up
the  quality a bit.  What do the handlers use?  Thanks for the  help.
Cynthia (who is watching Animal Planet Dog Show right  now)

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323048x1201367271/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)