[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: shampoo/conditioner question

  • From: "Paris-Smith_K9s" <Paris-Smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 03:55:18 -0700

I just love using the original Dawn dish washing soap. Adding a little tea
tree oil is nice too.
Human shampoos can really cause a dog to itch excessively and also cause hot
spots due to the Ph balance not being suitable for dogs.
Shampoos and conditioners can help coats but I think making sure you have
enough omega 3 and 6 oils in their diet is the best.  Mine get one of the
following each day: Sardine in oil, 3v caps, fish oil, etc.

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com