[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: screwed up

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:33:24 -0400

"Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx> writes:  "...But I am really concerned
over the apathy that this post has "inspired".  Doesn't it belong on the
list? Where is everyone's outrage?"

Lee,  are you so sure that people on this List are apathetic?  While Di's
post was a good one, what she said has already been said on this List --
more than a couple times.  Perhaps most people don't feel the need to voice
their opinion on the subject matter over and over again?  There's nothing
wrong with that.  I, personally, do not feel this is apathy.  And, at the
same time, I don't feel that Di or Sally were wrong in posting what they
think about Vick.  A while back, I posted my feelings about Vick too.  I
just didn't feel the need to revisit the subject after reading Di's post.
Perhaps this is what you are mistaking for apathy?

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam