[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: schutzhund enthusiast send me their web site

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe the link would be a good idea :0)

  www.temarshepherds.com

Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Nice pictures. Since a friend of mine is not on this list but is heavily
involved in schutzhund and showing I thought I would share her site with the
list. Notice that she has more AKC performance information on her site than
most AKC show folks have. She thought it important. Ruth did the website but
she told us what she wanted.
Terry
Rachel Anderson wrote:
Evan wrote:
"> I ask any schutzhund enthusiast to send me their web site showing
something
> other than attack work, in the first picture."

Well, I'm just in the middle of redoing the whole thing, but if you only
want the homepage (which is the only part redone), you are more than welcome
to go to my home page to see my Schutzhund, Police and Search dog photos and
what they are doing

I am an avid working dog enthusiast and have imported & owned schutzhund
(and show rated) titled dogs over the last 20 years from the old East
Germany (2) before the wall came down, Germany (5), Czech Republic (1),
Holland (2) and Belgium (1).
We used these dogs to "prove" our Police and Search & Rescue breeding
program. We also had some very good American lines in a couple of our police
dogs.
I have shown my own dogs in the AKC ring because I think it's important, and
though I have no AKC champions I do have a few blue ribbons along the way!
(LOL)

http://segensreich.homestead.com
(all the photos listed below are right on the front page in a slide show):

photo 1: K9 Granit after winning USPCA National Medal in National Police Dog
Trial (obedience, article search, bad guys) at only 27 months.
Photo 2: K9 Fritz with handler Nicole at Iron Dog Police Competition as
she's shooting
Photo 3 K9 Axel guarding the bad guy while handler Jim pats "suspect" down
(suspect is laying on ground)
Photo 4: K9 Ninja going over the barrels (some American bloodlines)
Photo 5 K9 Kai doing a drug search demo
Photo 6 K9 Noah on A-Frame (some American bloodlines!)
Photo 7 K9 Fritz with trophies from USPCA Region 4 & 9 trophies
Photo 8 Cegen, OFA Excellent, OFA Elbows, TT, HIC, CGC
Photo 9 K9 Dax our very first "home-bred" Police K9
Photo 10 Bondi, ZVV1 doing BITEWORK! (Ringsport)
Photo 11 OhOh! K9 Fritz attacking the bad guy!
Photo 12 K9 Noah broadjump
Photo 13 Search & Rescue K9's Bear & Maggie with Maggie's handler
Photo 15 My FIRST show, Hilde, TT, CGC won the blue handled by me but...No
Points (sigh).
Photo 15 Ingo, SchH2 & me. Ingo is sire of K9 Axel, K9 Dax, SAR dogs Bear &
Maggieand greatgrandsire of K9 Fritz

Thanks for asking me to share! (VBG)

Rachel & the Ark
An American Working Dog Kennel
Doing Our Part To Take A Bite Out Of Crime Since 1986!
http://aaronswoodsarabians.homestead.com
http://www.k9-workshop.com
http://segensreich.homestead.com
Proud Blue Star Mom of PFC Aaron Anderson, USMC
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.