[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: scary site!

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:15:40 EST

There are at least a few links on there that are a real treasure!   Look
at the link for Best Friends Animal Sanctuary and what they have to
say about PETA and HSUS!  One of the worst problems about all  the
misleading AR groups is that you can't trust any mailing from any
animal help group (this past year I've been buried with AR junk  mail).

I've held off sending my donation to Best Friends this year out of
worry that they might somehow have a link to PETA, but now I feel
much better - the check will be mailed tomorrow <VBG>.

_http://www.nokillnow.com/PETAbestfriends.cfm_
(http://www.nokillnow.com/PETAbestfriends.cfm)

Janice

In a message dated 3/18/2006 11:04:53 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx writes:

http://www.nokillnow.com/index.htm
http://www.nokillnow.com/LawPAWS.htm

http://www.nokillnow.com/Permit250.htm

This  is all one site, and boy is it nasty! In Big Old California!
Pay attention  people or we will never breed or own dogs again.   Anja
Anja  Heibloem-Stroud
www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/