[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: scam or not

  • From: Michele Panetta <rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:15:35 -0500

do not give them any info.   timeshares do not have you put up money first.
you show up and have to watch a video attend a sales pitch seminar and tour
of the facility but I've never given them anything up front esp. a 500
dollar
registration fee.
I hope you didn't do it.

Michele
PS  heard from OFA  will post as soon as it confirmed but 5 out of the 6
dogs
I did ofa hips and elbows on have passed with goods.  all 5  don't know
about
the 6th dog because I don't actually own him anymore so they wouldn't tell
me.