[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: scam artist amongst us

  • From: Ruth Hartridge <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:21:34 -0800 (PST)

My deqr IZA, I am really surprisedby this Email . I too yhave dealt with Mike
Lynch , and found him to be Honest ! I got a Solid black male from him ( in the
Middle of him Moving) and found him to be honest , He did evverything he said
he would
, I now have a Sweetheart of a blalck Boy ,I do hope that you can get this
straightened out with Mike.