[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: scam artist amongst us

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:39:25 -0800 (PST)

My question to you would be; why did you ever except a personal check as full
payment? I can understand a personal check as a deposit with enough time to
clear before the finale payment, which should be cash, money order or certified
check. You have been in the "dog business" long enough to know that not all
personal checks will clear for various reasons.
Unfortunately, today not all business transactions are like years ago where a
person's word and a hand shake stood for something.

Lyn Chernak
~ CherLyn Shepherds ~
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
   CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC
  Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, RN, TC, CGC