[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: scam artist amongst us

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trocknroll@xxxxxxx>, <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:11:37 -0500

On my Tibetan Spaniel lists, we call this "breeder warnings".  Normally if we
get an inquiry from someone who is questionable, we put their info out for all
to see in case they are also contacted.  I know this has gone beyond an
inquiry, but the GSD world needs to know not to ever sell to this man.  JMHO.

Linda Hendrix