[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: scam artist amongst us

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:37:35 EST

What about the dog????

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
Saint  Helens, OR 97051
503.397.1325
Home of Dual Titles and CHIC's
The  Champion Beach Boy' Litter

In a message dated 11/13/2009 3:12:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ladies  & Gentlemen:  I am writing to forewarn you of ever doing "business"
 with Michael Lynch - Blackhawk Farms.  I believe he could be defined as a
sociopath.
Several weeks ago, I advertised on another list a solid black  6-month old
male puppy available.  Mr. Lynch was in the area from  California attending
some terrier shows (he is supposedly a terrier and  other-breed handler)  He
called me & came to my home where he  purchased the dog, and even bragged
about his "acquisition" to several GSD  show lists.  He gave me a check that
was ultimately returned to me marked  "account closed" - Mr. Lynch of course
said the bank made a mistake, blah,  blah, blah; and even sent me a copy of
the "inquiry" he made to his bank about  this closed account.    I then
asked him to send me a money  order.  He said he would - I waited a few weeks
and didn't get  anything.  ( Gee . . . what a surprise)  I sent him an e-mail
 earlier this week & told him if he didn't WIRE me the cash by yesterday,
November 12, I would report him to every showdog list I was on, including an
 all-breed one.  He feigned innocense about how one goes about wiring
money.  Re the money
order he supposedly sent me, he said he got it  at a Wal-Mart.  I told him
to find his way back to that Wal-Mart &  wire me the cash (it goes to any
other Wal-Mart in the country in less than 5  minutes).  I got a text message
from him saying he sent the money in two  different transactions.  So, off
to my local Wal-Mart I go - he sent me  half of the money he owes me, and I
fiddled around Wal-Mart texting him back  & forth for 30 minutes or more, and
never got the rest of the money.   Oh, yes - before he agreed to wire me
the cash, he tried to tell me he  would send me an "e Check" from Pay-Pal
which would take 5-7 business  days.  I told him in no uncertain terms, I did
not want an "e" check and  did not want to wait another 5-7 days and just wire
me the cash.

Now,  his telephone is shut off - it just goes to voice mail.  And of
course, I  tried one more time to collect the rest of the money he claims he
sent, and  the Wal-Mart said no such transaction.

I am almost 65 years old and  still cannot believe there are liars and
cheats in the world like Michael  Lynch and to cheat a fellow dog enthusiast.
This was not a total  stranger.

I know some people will say take this private, but I want  everyone to know
what a liar and cheat he is - I don't want him putting  someone else
through the bullshit he has just put me through.

While I was accusing him of breaking the law and trying to  cheat me, and
also telling him I have heard of other stories about him (AFTER  I sold him
the dog, unfortunately) he was sending me copies of correspondence  from
another breeder and AKC, trying to prove to me that he never cheated  anyone.
What a sick puppy he is.

So, because I threatened  him into sending me half the money, should I only
send my story to half the  Lists ???  I think not.

Iza  Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org