[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: scam artist amongst us

  • From: blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:29:22 +0000 (UTC)

ANd Iza, My phone is NOT turned off, if you call or text me, you can get
through.
Mike Lynch
HI Iza,
We have an issue. I was checking my balance before leaving, and it shows the
debit for the paypal went out yesterday? Can you please check this on your end
and see whats up? They have paid it, but this has overdraw my account.

In the last email, you said that you didnt want any paypal echeck transfer but
its out of the account this morning. I took the money out to wire to you
yesterday.
Pleas advise.
Mike
916-539-9909

Regions Online Banking

        LOG OUT CONTACT US SITE MAP

        Balances        Transfers       Pay Bills       eServices       Mobile
Banking  Customer Service        Messages

        Summary View Detail / Register View / Edit Alerts Online Statements Add
Categories View/Edit Categories View Reports

        Account Details - Personal Checking ******1035  Print Page

        View and sort your current account activity for all of your accounts.
View Account: Help

        Account Number          x-51035                 Overdraft Protection
$0.00
        YTD Interest            $0.00           Ledger Balance  ($553.21)
        Interest Rate           0.00 %          Available Balance
($553.21)

        Pending Transactions

        Date    Type    Description/Category    Status
Debit (-)
Credit (+)
Projected Balance
        There are no current day transactions pending.

        Transaction History
        From: To: Current Month Previous Month

        Filter Transaction History By:

        Date    Type    Description/Category    Status  Debit (-)       Credit
(+)      Balance
        11/12/2009      DEBIT   PAYPAL ECHECK   CLR     $500.00
        $553.21
        11/1 2 /2009    NSF FEE         PAID OVERDRAFT ITEM FEE         CLR
$33.00
        ($53.21)
        11/09/2009      CHK CRD         VZWRLSS*P FEE   CLR     $16.20
        ($20.21)
        11/09/2009      CHK CRD         CAFFEE JUNCTION         CLR     $26.50
        ($4.01)
        11/09/2009      ELEC CRDT       PAYPAL TRANSFER         CLR
        $1.95   $22.49
        11/09/2009      CREDIT  CREDIT CK#10004487838   CLR
        $500.00         $20.54

        Transaction Details

        Add Funds from a Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID
#11214034FF4604341)

        Original Transaction
        Date    Type    Status  Details         Amount
        Nov 10, 2009    Payment To Iza Kabuska  Uncleared       Details
-$500.00 USD

        Related Transaction
        Date    Type    Status  Details         Amount
        Nov 10, 2009    Add Funds from a Bank Account   Uncleared       ...
$500.00 USD

        Transfer to:
        PayPal
        Total Amount:
        $500.00 USD
        Fee amount:
        $0.00 USD
        Net amount:
        $500.00 USD

        Date:
        Nov 10, 2009
        Time:
        11:49:16 PST
For instant payments and faster receipt of items Add a credit card. <INPUT
class=transparentButton value="Add a credit card. " alt="" type=submit
name­d_cc> You may also update an expired credit card already on file.

        Subject:
        Bank Account
        Funding Type:
        eCheck
        Transfer from:
        AmSouth Bank Checking (Confirmed) x-1035

    â?¢ About Us
    â?¢ Contact Us
    â?¢ Legal Agreements
    â?¢ Privacy
    â?¢ Fees
    â?¢ Site Feedback Site Feedback

Copyright © 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance