[ SHOWGSD-L ] saying goodbye

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:11:29 -0800 (PST)

Today I said goodbye to my beautiful Frankee "Tripphill's Doing It My Wicked
Way".  Frankee was only 16 months old.  His breeder Mary Tripp and I were very
saddened for this to happen.  He can now join his mother "Kellie" who will meet
him at the Rainbow Bridge.  Later my sweet little Frankee untill I meet you
again.  Love Mom.  Mary L Ward